In honor of Kingsport’s Centennial, the Junior League of Kingsport is compiling a list of women who have made an impact on Kingsport during the City’s first 100 years. There is no cost involved. If you know of a woman who has made a difference in our community, you are encouraged to submit your nomination by supplying the following information:
- A list, in bullet format, of the top four (4) things outside of family that you feel this woman has contributed to Kingsport. These can be through any and all of these venues:
- Community service
- Professional contributions
- Contributions in the fields of education or health care
- Church related
- Also list the woman’s most significant awards and recognitions
- In no more than 2 sentences tell us why this woman loves Kingsport
- Include a photo/head shot and mailing address plus e-mail address in case we need to contact you or the nominee.
- JLK reserves the right to determine the final list of women who will be included.
Submit your nominee below
[contact-form-7 id=”2502″ title=”Junior League 100 Women Submission”]